Claims Handler - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Basic Salary : £25-30k + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Private Medical Insurance + Employment Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Insurance Claims Handler or Account Handler? If you have experience of Property Claims handling or Third-Party Property Damage within the Home Insurance or Construction Insurance sector, we would love to hear from you.
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
· 25 Days Holiday
· Private Medical Insurance
· Employment Benefits
· Company Parties
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Bedford, Daventry, Rushden, Kettering, Olney, Crick, Brackley, Rugby, Bletchley, Newport Pagnell, Wolverton, Corby, Long Buckby
You will be joining a growing, highly recommended, and respected Third-Party Insurance Claims specialist who operates within the niche Home Insurance and Construction sector.
We can offer you:
· A vibrant and innovative company with a supportive leadership team.
· An excellent work environment where we work hard but have fun.
· The opportunity to progress your career through ongoing personal development.
To be a one of our Claims Handlers / Account Handlers, you will ideally have:
· Previous experience working as a Third Party Property Damage or Claims handling or Account Handling in Home Insurance, Property Insurance or Construction Insurance.
· Worked as a Paralegal, Legal Secretary, or have a loss adjustment background.
As one of our Claims handlers, you'll be managing a very busy caseload building strong relationships with our clients as well as:
· Reviewing evidence to validate claims.
· Negotiating with third parties
· Communicating at all levels to build relationships with clients, third parties, and colleagues.
· Ensuring service levels are in line with company standards.
· Ensuring all records are correctly logged on the system.
· Liaising with both vulnerable and challenging individuals.
You'll be a driven hardworking individual who is a team player, with excellent time management and communication skills. We'll give you industry leading training and the opportunity to gain funded professional qualifications and continuous personal development.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Claims Handler, Account Handler, Property Insurance, Construction Insurance - third party property damage, loss adjusting, property management, claim handling, insurance industry, disaster management, repair solutions, managed fleet services, construction, building solution, claims solution, roofing, insurance,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: AW16366, Wallace Hind Selection