Internal Sales Engineer
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Do you see yourself working as an Internal Sales Engineer?
Due to growth an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales Engineer to join a forwardthinking company with over 60 years experience leading the ventilation industry.
The successful candidate would have a business winning mentality with a technical mindset and internal sales experience that can demonstrate their skills and experience at all levels.
This exciting and rewarding role will give the successful applicant an opportunity to be involved in initial review, quoting of and ultimately winning work for the wideranging portfolio of products and services we offer to our customers.
This position would be based at our Head Office in High Wycombe.
- React to inbound sales enquiries to understand customer requirements and add to the CRM system. This includes reviewing M&E specifications/ schedules, checking of drawings and technical specifications, and obtaining any missing information from the customer
- Use bespoke software and supporting documents to select correct products and/ or services for quotations (full training would be provided)
- Produce and issue quotations, project proposals, fan schedules, and information packs in a timely manner
- Proactively follow up existing leads and new business opportunities
- Work in tandem with the field Specification Teams to manage the quotation process, win projects and secure orders, and provide admin support working on shared sales targets
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with M&E Consultants, Contractors / Installers, House Builders and Resellers to increase selling opportunities and instil customer confidence in the Airflow product range
- Maintain the accuracy of the CRM system as per policy / best practice, and understanding our internal processes and costs to effectively handle enquiries to win projects
- Provide technical and commercial support to both customers and the field sales team
- Continual personal development including gaining product knowledge and upselling
Additional AdHoc Duties:
- Attend exhibitions as and when required by the company including weekends
- Meet with customers in our stateoftheart training facility to complete a sale
- Be flexible in approach when required to cover during colleagues holiday and absence, supporting the Client Services Department whenever necessary
Internal Sales Engineer Sales Engineer Sales Customer Service
- Essential Skills
- Enthusiasm, drive, and a can do attitude with a strong motivation to win jobs
- Customer Service focus and the ability to interact confidently with customers and colleagues both by phone and email
- Fluent English, both spoken and written is essential
- Suitable / transferable A Levels, Graduate Degree, or Vocational Qualification with a technical or sales bias
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required, along with Microsoft Outlook or similar email program
- Have sound commercial and customer acumen
- Strong listening skills with the ability to interpret and communicate data and being able to communicate this effectively both verbally and in writing to the target audience
- Ability to develop good working relationships and communicate in a knowledgeable way
- Accuracy and attention to detail giving a quality focus with a proactive approach
- Strong organisational / prioritisation skills, used to handling multiple enquiries and deadlines
- 2 years previous sales experience, ideally in a similar Internal Sales Support /Engineer role
working to sales targets
- Previous use of a CRM System (Customer Relationship Management) or customer database is essential
Experience in technical sales support would be beneficial, however having a technical mindset is required
- About Company
With a wealth of knowledge gained from over 60 years experience, we are widely regarded as a world leader in air movement and ventilation innovation. We operate in both domestic and commercial ventilation markets.
Posted 11 days ago