Home Care Assistant - Bristol | Zoek UK | 74898334a44349808cb12f6e596ca3da
Home Care Assistant
£10 - £16 per hour
We are looking for experienced Home Care Assistants to support a gentleman in his own home. Your role would be assisting with personal hygiene and grooming, helping with daily life such as shopping, preparing meals and night support.
- Holiday pay on top of your hourly rate (paid at %)
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive training and development.
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma
- Continued professional development.
- Free DBS during COVID-19
- Access to "Your Prestige" benefits and rewards, giving you discounts on high street stores, holidays, restaurants and so much more, BIG savings for you and your family!
- Employee assistance programme (which offer fully confidential support 24/7, 365 days a year).
- Refer a friend - £150 after your friend completes 100 hours of work.
- Member of the month
- Member of the year.
- Service Loyalty
Qualifications and attributes:
- Be able to demonstrate 6 months full time experience in a health care setting. (UK only)
- A dedication to empowering clients and delivering fantastic customer experience.
- A passion for client's dignity and care.
- Perform under high pressure situations, hardworking, loyal and honest.
- DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Why join us?
- A dedicated locally based office team to source work for you that you choose.
- Work that is flexible around your lifestyle and commitments.
High standard training and ongoing commitments
"By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database.
For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy
Posted 42 days ago