Data Analytics Senior Analyst - Cardiff - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Data Analytics Senior Analyst
Cardiff - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
This hugely successful & respected Financial Services corporate now requires a Data Analytics Senior Analyst with good Tableau skills, to join their fast-paced Financial Reporting & Analytics function in Cardiff which is tasked with providing MI & analysis across the Division.
Utilising strong Tableau & Analytics skills, the Data Analytics Senior Analyst will maintain existing dashboards and develop new analytical insights with improved visualisations, for Executive level internal customers. Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager within FP&A, the Data Analytics Senior Analyst will present information in the most appropriate way to deliver their insightful analysis.
Requiring strong analytical & data visualisation skills using Tableau, the Data Analytics Senior Analyst will also need good communication skills as they interact with senior executives and will assist in training of other team members on how to utilise and get the best from Tableau’s analytics capabilities.
- Understanding reporting requirements as specified by the FP&A and business analytics team
- Maintaining existing dashboards to ensure they remain fit for purpose
- Consolidating the existing MI suite to promote a controlled environment
- Developing new analytical insights & Data Visualisations in response to Exec requests
- Supporting internal training of Tableau within the wider team
Skills & Experience:
- Good analytics & visualisation skills with Tableau, additional experience with other BI and Reporting tools such as BusinessObjects or Birst is useful
- Proficient data analytical skills plus experience and background in financial management information reporting.
- Demonstrable data modelling, analysis and development skills
- Business Analysis & Requirements gathering.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to efficiently structure and summarise information with great attention to detail
- Previous experience working within Financial Services, Financial Reporting or Finance environments is expected.
Useful Knowledge or Experience Include:
- BusinessObjects, Birst
- SQL Server or similar databases
- ETL/ELT Tools such as Wherescape or Alteryx
- Data Governance
Interested Candidates need to apply now and can expect initial feedback on their application within 72 hours.