Personal Tax Manager
City of London, London
Up to £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Personal Tax Manager Salary from £50k, plus excellent company benefits London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Personal Tax Manager to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm in London. The Personal Tax Manager will join the personal tax compliance team within the larger tax department. Specific experience of dealing with residence and domicile (including the remittance basis) is essential and experience in offshore trusts, partnerships and employment taxes would also be helpful.
This is a challenging and interesting role, which will include exposure to a wide range of clients, often working to tight deadlines.
- Responsible for their own portfolio of high net worth private clients including all compliance matters
- Be involved in the administration of the portfolio and assist with planning and projects.
- Supervise and review the work of junior staff within the group
- Complete selfassessment tax returns for wealthy individuals, partnerships and trusts;
- Complete associated tax computations including CGT calculations on securities, chattels and property transactions;
- Look after the tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients and nonUK domiciliaries.
- Hold strong experience within a general practice assistant manager or manager role
- Hold a relevant professional qualification i.e. CTA/ACA/ICAS.
- Have previous experience of using tax return software, preferably CCH
- Experience of organising the delivery of tax work
- Must have the ability to use their own initiative
- Confidence in dealing with partners and clients
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, committed and flexible
- Must have a solid basic tax background
- Be a natural team player, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Our client is a Top 20 firm who are able to offer market leading development opportunities and salaries. The role provides an excellent range of work for someone with a solid basic tax background wishing to broaden his or her experience.
There is also the opportunity to become involved with other tax related projects outside of the individuals normal portfolio responsibilities, assisting the Tax Advisory team with some of their work, writing articles or briefing notes for publication as well as assisting with other business development activities.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more email us at ######### or to call us on UK######### we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
FINANCE CTA MANAGER PERSONAL TAX CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY LONDON
Posted 48 days ago