Senior Finance Business Partner
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working closely with our Cheltenham based client to recruit for a Senior Finance Business Partner. This member of the team will play an essential role with bringing all departments together with better understanding future opportunities to maintain growth. A very commercial role with great exposure to all senior management across divisions.
- Business partnering with key senior stakeholders across the business, providing insight on analytically orientated results and making recommendations for improvement
- Managing complex sets of data and presenting indepth profitability analysis to senior management
- Finance representative in senior level performance meetings and providing ongoing support with major business decisions.
- Actively challenging trade assumptions and their effects on forecasts & budgets
- Supporting the FP&A Manager with commercial finance lead ad hoc projects
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified. Big 4 background would be desirable
- Future Finance Director mindset with the role providing a career path to senior management
- Relevant experience within a fastpaced commercial environment
- Strong capabilities to lead, direct and influence individuals and teams
- Ability to work within a high pressure environment
- Vision to anticipate, identify and improve issues and understand the need to drive improvements and efficiencies
- A well established business going through an exciting period of transformation. Based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. A dynamic environment within a business open to value add ideas and opportunities. Your opinion will be valued and implemented if deemed of benefit to further improvement/growth.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will be offered a base of up to £45,000 £55,000 + benefits, dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 23 days ago