PIP Disability Assessor - Remote Home-based or Office-based roles available
Work From Home
£42,000.00 to £50,400.00 per year
Unspecified (Full time)
*PIP Disability Assessor - Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist*
*Remote Telephone Home-based Assessor and Office-based Assessor positions available (office-based assessments will only resume once the COVID pandemic has alleviated sufficiently)*
*Full or Part-time roles available (after initial full-time training period)*
*£42,000 - £50,400*
Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment?
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor in various locations across the UK. You would be conducting face to face or telephone assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and producing a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
*Experience and Skills*
• We can accept applications from Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
• Must be NMC / HCPC registered
• 18 months Post-Graduate experience
• Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• No experience necessary as an Assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
*Salary and Benefits include: *
• starting salary of £42,000 with on-target earnings of £50,400
• Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
25 days annual leave plus all 8 Bank Holidays
*additional Emergency Leave - Any employee in the business is entitled to 10 days paid emergency leave.* For example, people needing to self-isolate or parents worried about children being sent home from school will be able to use this if they need to in order to look after ill children or provide childcare.
• Annual salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
• Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
• Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
• Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
• CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
To apply for this role please forward a CV or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Reference ID: 1/jaygibarmbark
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £42,-£50, per year
* Bonus scheme
* Additional leave
* Company pension
* Life insurance
* Private dental insurance
* Private medical insurance
* Referral programme
* Sick pay
* Work from home
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
* NMC or HCPC registration (required)