Pension Administrator - Swanley/Maidstone
Kenton, Devon, England
Reporting to: Pensions Team Leader
Overview of the Job: To work within the Pensions Administration team to provide a full member and data administration service in an accurate and efficient manner.
Must have a minimum of 12 months Pensions Administration experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
These include but are not limited to:
▪ Having good knowledge of all of the administration activities and processes.
▪ Responding to all client enquiries.
▪ Operating an effective diary system and maintaining the daily work logging system.
▪ Monitoring and reconciling cashbooks and relevant accounting systems.
▪ Carrying out electronic data loading, contribution reconciling and posting routines as part of the contribution process.
▪ Processing new entrants, leavers, transfers, divorce cases, retirements, deaths, individual switch requests and general member/client updates.
▪ Carrying out daily Auto Enrolment refund routines, uploading data, issuing communications and preparing refunds.
▪ Processing claims for unpaid pension contributions for members employed by companies placed in receivership or liquidation.
▪ Maintaining the appropriate database records.
▪ Carrying out member tracing as required.
▪ Assisting with integration of new clients.
▪ Processing unit investments, disinvestments and switches.
▪ Processing payments using the online banking system.
▪ Assisting in reviewing all communications issued to members/ clients.
▪ Generating non-standard letters for complex cases.
▪ Working towards overall goals of the Pensions Administration Team.
▪ Supporting and assisting the Pensions Team Leader and the Management and Executive teams.
Posted 12 days ago