Project Manager Market Established Contractor
Kearsley, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
Project Manager £45,000 £55,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
My client is on the lookout for an experienced and driven individual to join their successful and established team as a Project Manager. The role will be Site Based and reporting directly into the Operations Director.
To undertake and manage civil engineering projects/contracts, ensuring delivery and achievement of outcomes, in accordance with the requirements, standards and targets set in project agreements. To work with partners, subcontractors, operatives and other professionals to support this process. Responsible for all aspects of health and safety, quality and environmental assurance, contract administration, cost control, planning, communication and people management.
Our client is well established and proven in the Civils setting with over 100 years experience in projects across the North West. It really is a wonderful opportunity for someone to join a growing, but established business.
Qualifications needed for this Site Engineer Position:
- HNC or equivalent in Civils Discipline
- CITB 5 days SMSTS, CIOB or equivalent
- CSCS Accreditation
Experience needed for this position:
- Extensive experience in a senior site management / project management role
- A proven commercially aware manager of projects within the Construction industry
- Experience in managing teams, mentoring, coaching and staff development (desirable)
- Experience in road/sewers/concrete structures (desirable)
Specific Skills and Abilities for the role:
- Ability to compare actual works with contract drawings
- Excellent planner/organiser builds milestones into plans, monitors progress and adjusts as necessary in response to any changes
- Can put systems in place that develop people at all levels, creating an environment where people are motivated to achieve results
How to apply for this Project Manager role:
If you are interest in this Project Managerposition then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to ######### or call me on#########
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Site Engineer role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Posted 33 days ago