£23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
Are you ready for a change from retail? Ready to do a job thats not so seasonally based? Ready to get most of your weekends? (and bank holidays, Easter and Boxing Day)
You love the buzz of giving great customer service. You love leading a team of people. And youve built a wealth of skill and experience as a retail store manager that you dont want to lose.
So have you thought about store management in a healthcarefocused retail business?
About the company
Our client is one of the UKs leading organisations in their sector. With a significant number of sites across the UK already, they give you plenty of potential to progress. With a long legacy of bringing excellent exretail store managers into the business and supporting their transition, youll find you get all the support you need to make a successful switch. This particular vacancy can be full or parttime role so if youre looking to work 3 or 4 days a week rather than 5, this could be an ideal move.
Our client may not be a traditional retailer, but if youve been a store manager for a highly customer serviceled brand one which places a premium on delighting its customers youll be a perfect fit here.
Your role will involve leading and developing your team to achieve revenue targets and deliver great customer service.
Skills & experience
In addition to being a retailer looking for a new challenge, youll also need:
- Minimum of two years retail store management experience
- Experience in building a performance culture
- Business acumen with the ability to make commercial decisions based on data analysis
- To be an excellent communicator and a great coach
- A cando attitude advocating and championing change
- To be capable of meeting deadlines under pressure
- To be able to build excellent relationships with your teams and customers
- An added bonus is if youve worked a clinical retailrelated setting, eg. pharmacy, optics or dental.
The basic salary of up to £25k (dependent on experience), bonus and benefits which include gym discounts, childcare vouchers and pay monthly family health care plans are real attractions of this role.
Yet just as important is the coaching and development you will receive. This is a supportive environment, where exretail store managers receive all the help they need to make the transition into healthcare and grow through the business.
Please apply with your most up to date CV.
Posted 8 days ago