Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, England
£42,744 per year
Job title: MSK Physiotherapist Location: Knutton, Newcastle-Under-Lyme Salary: £20.55 per hour. FTE 42,744 per annum Hours: Negotiable PT or FT up to 40 hours per week (Flexible shifts between 8am-7pm Monday to Friday). Contract: Temp to Perm
Our Client is a leading healthcare provider in physiotherapy services in the UK, specialising in Women's Health and they also provide acupuncture.
Our Client looking to recruit an outstanding candidate to join our vibrant private practice physiotherapy team at their Newcastle-Under-Lyme clinic. You will see a variety of patients and clinical conditions, accompanied with regular access to their excellent clinical support network.
The role will include:
- Delivering face to face assessments and treatment
- Managing referrals from a broad range of sources
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Aiming to exceed service user expectations by delivering excellent outcomes alongside excellent customer service Candidates must be good at communicating, building relationships, team working and committed to excellence in clinical standards and customer service. You will be responsible for providing effective and evidence-based management of musculoskeletal conditions in our successful service.
Essentials Skills and requirements:
- BsC or graduate diploma in physiotherapy
- Carry high quality MSK physiotherapy assessments in line with CSP core standards of practice
- Maintain records in line with the company standards
- HCPC & CSP registration
- Previous experience within an MSK service
- Strong communication skills
- Basic word processing skills
- Organisation & time management skills
- Flexibility on working hours.
Desirable Skills and requirements:
- A.A.C.P. and P.O.G.P. membership
- Assessment and treatment of Women's health conditions
- Must be lawfully able to work in the UK (Sorry we cannot offer sponsorship at this time)
- If you are on Tier 5 (Youth mobility scheme) visa, you must have at least 1.5 years of duration left until expiry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Physiotherapist. Are you an enthusiastic physiotherapist looking for a new challenge?
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK, and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Posted 16 days ago