Bank Registered Nurse (Wards)
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Bank Staff Nurse |Surgical Wards | Private Hospital | Competitive Salary | Flexible working |**Ilford**
Spire London East Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Bank Staff Nurse to join our dynamic and experienced nursing team working on our Wards.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment.
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery unit, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be working on a surgical ward as part of our nursing team.
- Be responsible for delivering pre and post-operative care to the range of surgical specialities that are cared for.
- Additional responsibilities are also afforded all staff in order to ensure a competent and efficiently run ward.
- You will be required to work night shifts predominantly, but ideally have the flexibility to work days should the need arise.
Who we're looking for
- Current NMC Registration.
- Post-reg Surgical experience essential
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care.
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practice.
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave
- Free Car Parking
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications