SEN teaching assistant - Heston
London Borough of Hounslow, UK
£60 - £80 per day
Teaching Personnel are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant for a primary school based in Heston.
About the role:
The position available supports a range of children, with a variety of different needs. Autism, ADHD, Global Learning Delay, Speech, language and communication needs are some of the needs may need to be catered for.
This role will require you to:
- Provide 1:1 support to a pupil and delivering intervention sessions to improve pupil attainment
- Observe and monitor pupil progression
- Ensure that the pupil interacts appropriately with their peers and adults
About the school:
This school emphasises the importance of becoming independent, life-long learners, to become positive citizens who take pride in everything they do. Ensuring a safe and happy environment is at the forefront of the schools ethos, enriching their children to become confident and resilient individuals. With a variety of different facilities this school requires a positive and confident teaching assistant to help aid the development of our pupils.
Ensuring a safe and happy environment is at the forefront of the schools ethos, enriching their children to become confident and resilient individuals.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3 months experience working with children with special educational needs
- At least 3 months classroom based experience
- Good spoke and written English
- A valid DBS that is registered on the update service or willing to complete an application
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV or you can call on#########
Posted 13 days ago