Newton Abbot, Devon
£8.21 - £10.48 per hour
Would you like to join a friendly team in an ongoing temporary role for an established and expanding business?
Acorn Recruitment is looking for a number of people to pack products made in a clean and modern factory for a market leader in digital printing. Immediate starts available.
Harrier LLC is based in the centre of Newton Abbot and is easily accessible by public transport.
Responsibilities will include:
- Packing digital products.
- Sorting post.
- Using a computer to create address labels.
- Conducting quality checking of each product.
- Ensuring orders are completed to expected timescales in line with customer expectations.
No experience needed, as full training and ongoing support will be provided.
Essential skills required:
- Delivering work of a high standard to set timescales.
- Adaptability and flexibility to varying workloads and hours.
- Ability to work as a team.
- A good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Earn up to £8.73ph for standard day shifts.
- Enhanced rates +20% shift premiums for night shift work.
- Enhanced overtime pay after 40 hours.
- Onsite canteen.
- Free car park.
- Progression opportunities.
- Easy access via local public transport links.
Various shifts are available (06.0014.30, 14.0023.00, 22.006.00), twelve hour shifts are available during peak periods.
A normal working week would be Sunday to Thursday; more days are available in busier times. Full training and one to one support will be given.
If you are interested in becoming a Packing Operative for this digital print company please apply online, or for more information contact Lisa Ansell at Acorns Newton Abbot branch.
Posted 9 days ago