Linux Systems Engineer
£450 - £535 per day
IntaPeople are seeking a capable Systems Engineer possessing a talent for working with a DevOps' mentality. The teams are collaborative and forward thinking; the successful candidate will assist with the operation and support for critical Linux based applications, customers and projects, working closely with Development, QA, IT Operations and Customer Operations teams. You will utilize your excellent communication, problem solving skills and work in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills and Attributes:
• DevOps concepts such as "Infrastructure as Code" using orchestration tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or equivalents.
• Professional experience of working within the public cloud.
• 3+ years' system administration of Linux (e.g. - CentOS / RedHat, Ubuntu).
• Knowledge of Agile software methodologies, particularly DevOps
• Hands-on experience and support / troubleshooting skills emphasising on the following server stack components: Apache, Tomcat, PHP.
• Experience working with an enterprise RDBMS such as MySQL.
• System and application monitoring experience - e.g. Nagios, Cloudwatch, Grafana, etc.
• Scripting in languages such as Bash, PHP, Perl, Python, PowerShell.
• Experience of working in an enterprise, user facing support team.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Clear focus on the customer, both internal and external.
• Passionate collaborator with a focus on what is best for the team (both immediate and the wider group)
Please note you will need to be available within two weeks or less
If you're interested in finding out more then please get in touch with Yvette ASAP on#########
Posted 48 days ago