Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Mitie has a great opportunity for a Hospitality Receptionist to join the Total Security Management Team; the Hospitality Receptionist will be based with one of our prestigious customers. This is a permanent role reporting into the Account Manager.
- Setting and maintaining high standards so that the visitors' expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Uphold the vision and values of Mitie in all actions and behaviours.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the service and initiatives on site.
- Demonstrating and partaking in the 'One Team' approach.
- Maintain and practise a high degree of customer service and integrity.
- Check the meeting rooms are clear and ready for the next meeting
- Manage the use of rooms and ensure the smooth running of cleaning, clearing, tidying of rooms
- To attend both on site and external training courses as and when necessary
- To assist with training of new staff and/or support team members
- Answer the telephone promptly and politely within three rings when required
- To assist in any other reasonable duties as required by your colleagues, managers or clients
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Flexible with hours and proactive
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build positive relations with colleagues, guests and clients
- Able to work off their own initiative and with minimal direction
- Strong team player with a commitment to support their colleagues
- Exceptionally organised and skilled in multi-tasking
- Immaculate personal presentation endorsing the MITIE Signature five star image
Computer literate – Microsoft Office
It’s the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Posted 14 days ago