£50000 - £70000 per annum + Remote working
£50,000 £70,000 + Benefits
This is your chance to work with the largest online grocery retailer in the world. Theyre looking for a brand new Java Software Engineer to join their Analytics Pipeline team to assist with keeping data flowing throughout the business. The team are responsible for moving data between their stateoftheart systems and onto the cloud so that the wider business can use and manipulate the data. The amount of data is large and growing rapidly; it is this challenge of scaling that makes working in the Analytics Pipeline interesting!
This company has an inhouse technology division of over 1,000+ software developers, engineers, researchers and scientists that uses the latest in AI, robotics, cloud services, big data, and mobile technologies. They brainstorm, design, architect, innovate, experiment, build and maintain the systems that power this company forward.
Your role working as a Java Developer for the company will be largely performed in Java and will encompass a range of responsibilities, such as:
- Create robust data pipelines
- Ensure that their data pipeline scale properly and can support rapid growth
- Resolve any failures that occur in the pipeline and make any changes to automatically resolve future problems
- Assist the Data Scientists with the productionisation of their ML models
- Writing clean, readable and wellpresented code.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
What your role as a Java Developer will require:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Extensive experience of the full SDLC
- A love and strong knowledge of Data
- Previous role in a Java developer position
- Strong communication skills
The salary for your role as a Java Developer is between £50,00070,000.
Remote working offered
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Boss via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 10 days ago