East Grinstead, West Sussex
£15000 - £19800 per annum + FTE
Is an exciting new job on your wish list?
Do you want to work in a fun, creative and fastpaced early years environment?
Do you want to work with passionate, creative and longstanding team members?
If you answered yes then this is the job for you!
If you answered yes to the questions above and live in or around East Grinstead, West Sussex, are currently looking for a parttime Nursery Assistant position and would like to work with outstanding resources and grounds then this is the perfect position for you! A creative curriculum is fully embraced within the setting and the nursery team pride themselves on offering a stimulating learning environment that is inclusive of learning through play. This is an extremely popular setting within the local community and currently educates over 75 children. This is a job share position 3 days a week (MondayWednesday) from September 2019. The current (longstanding) Nursery Assistant is reducing her days and hence this job share has become available. This role is available to qualified Nursery Assistants that are Level 2 qualified or above and is a permanent position.
- Onsite parking available/Local public transport links
- Walking distance from the local town centre
- Reduced childcare available
- Best rates of pay in the area
- Permanent role
- Rotational shifts/No 10 hour days
- Flexible days available
- Clean and spacious staff room with a ready supply of biscuits and cakes
- Supportive team/mentoring available
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Early Years Qualification
- Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide 2 references)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing activities for your children within the current national curriculum
- Supporting at food times throughout the day
This position is available 3 days a week and is guaranteed on a permanent basis, to secure this position apply now.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a threestage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Posted 32 days ago