Compliance/Quality Engineer (Water)
£32000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, Life Assurance, Healthcare
Ideally you will live within a commutable distance of: Swindon, Faringdon, Oxford, Chippenham, Cirencester or the surrounding area
£32,000 £40,000 + Bonus + Life Assurance + Healthcare + Progression + Training + Excellent Benefits Package
Are you a Compliance/Quality Engineer with a background in the Water industry, looking to be the technical expert on a variety of interesting projects where you can progress your career into management and develop your skills?
On offer is a chance to be the go to person within a growing team of professionals and the opportunity to enhance your skills through external courses with accredited organisations whilst receiving an excellent benefits package.
The company are specialists within the water industry and work with a variety of important clients. They are well known for providing an exceptional service and they are looking for a candidate who can do the same and implement improvements.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the Water industry and experience within compliance/quality.
- Dealing with water quality concerns and conducting RCAs (root cause analysis).
- Providing support on water resources, treatment and distribution and improving networks and performances
- Opportunities to progress your career and become a technical expert
- Relevant experience in a similar role and within Clean Water would be highly beneficial
- Looking to develop a career within an industry leading company
- Must have a full UK driving licence
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Will LangWhiston
Posted 14 days ago