Internal Quality Assurer - London | Zoek UK | 7611b1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Internal Quality Assurer
London, Greater London, England
£25000 - £28000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are a small team with a wide range of specialist skills, committed to ensure continuous improvement of delivery across a wide range of courses.
We are now looking for someone who has a passion for improving quality to join us.
Internal Quality Assurer Responsibilities:
• Carrying out the assurance process for qualifications delivered in accordance to the Awarding Body and Go Train requirements.
• Ensuring that all records and kept and maintained and provide reports where necessary.
• Assisting with any external audits when required.
• Updating and maintaining sampling plans.
• Through constructive feedback providing support and guidance which will ultimately optimise contract performance.
Internal Quality Assurer Requirements:
• Excellent organisational, time management skills and understand and maintain confidentiality
• Qualified with TAQA, D32/33, A1, V1
• Experience in gathering, analysing and evaluating information in order to assure its compliance
We are flexible on the work location, but we do require occasional travel to Go Train centres. Monthly team meetings are held in the Go Train Maidstone, Kent office.
Go Train offers
• opportunities for personal and professional development
• pension scheme
• healthcare cash-back scheme
• your birthday off every year
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• a rewarding role that really does transform lives of our learners.
• a culture of honesty and respect
Go Train are a disability confident employer. Disabled applicants are encouraged to apply for our vacancies, safe in the knowledge that we will offer reasonable adjustments for both interview, induction and throughout their employment.
Apply today to work with one of the largest providers of adult training.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Quality Assessment Officer, Quality Assurance Officer, QA Officer, Internal QA Officer, Customer Service Manager, Internal Auditor, Compliance Officer, Quality Assistant, Compliance Assistant, Quality Auditor, Compliance Auditor, Standards Officer, TAQA, D32/33, A1, V1, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)