£17000 - £19000 per annum + + benefits
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can demonstrate your flair for administration within a professional, fun business who put the customer and their staff at the heart of everything they do.?
Working as part of a busy, lively and productive team you will be incremental in assisting the sales team with administrative duties.
* Processing a high volume of customer orders
* Interpreting client requirements and ensuring work is completed to a high standard.
* Processing invoices and checking prices are correct
* Dealing with and responding to a high volume of emails
* Manage and maintain stock and record
* Manage and maintain Product Data sheet
*General Office duties
Skills and experience required.
* Previous experience working as an administrator essential.
* Confident working knowledge of Excel/SAGE Or ACT advantageous.
* Really high attention to detail essential
* Comfortable working with data.
* Microsoft office literate
If you are looking to become part of growing team this is a great time to join this ambitious business. As part of their commitment in offering their employees an industry leading benefits package they offer a range of perks, progression opportunities and socials!
Apply NOW to find out more!
Posted 30 days ago