SEN Teaching Assistant
£57 - £65 per day
A large secondary school in Plymouth require a teaching assistant to support students transitioning into the new term and school life.
This role is full time and is an immediate start which will continue initially until October half term. The pay rate is between £57 and £65 per day.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent SEN experience in an educational setting
- Have supported children or young adults with ASC, SEMH or other learning difficulties
- Be available with immediate effect and flexible to work on an on-going basis
- Have an up to date DBS on the update service
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check.
Posted 8 days ago