Key Worker - Bristol | Zoek UK | 765f69
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£9 - £11 per hour
To be the primary supporter of one or more specified service users offering support, guidance and facilitation in stepping towards independence. Accountable to the Manager/Deputy for the service delivered to individual Service Users
- To offer intensive support to specified Service Users in their daily lives, encouraging them to become more independent through effective planning and facilitation
- To help the Service User create their own person-centered care plan with input from other interested parties such as Social Workers, relatives, medical professionals, managers and colleagues as appropriate.
- To facilitate, motivate, encourage and empower the Service User to live their life to their full potential.
- To complete risk assessments for the Service User
- To hold and make notes of supervision/support sessions and discussion with the Service User at least once a week in which any issues arising since the last discussion are addressed where relevant.
- To facilitate meetings required with external professionals and make appropriate notes of these meetings
- To communicate effectively with colleagues about the Service User and to ensure all members of the team understand what you and the Service User are trying to achieve
- To assist Service Users with their life skill activities, such as shopping, budgeting, cooking, room care, cleaning and laundry
- To ensure the safety and well-being of Service Users whilst working with them
- To develop an open, honest and considerate working relationship with Service Users
- To maintain the privacy and dignity of Service Users whilst working with them, to respect their rights and choices and to empower them to make their own decisions and choices
- To seek to resolve, wherever possible, disputes or complaints involving the Service User and escalate these to the Service Manager as appropriate
- To ensure all administrative and financial procedures are carried out accurately and appropriately
- To participate in a Rota working system
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...