Social Worker - Bournemouth | Zoek UK | 76698b83aecd4e84983c44f297a1d1b5
Social Worker - Exploitation Team
£30 - £38 per hour
Pixel Personnel are currently recruiting for experienced Qualified Social Workers to join our clients Child Exploitation Service based in Bournemouth, Dorset. Excellent rates on offer up to £38 an hour (Umbrella PAYE) with remote working available.
Our client are looking for experienced Social Workers who have experience in;
- Experienced in working with joint large scale operations
- Delivering interventions for exploited children
- Working knowledge and experience of county lines and risk assessments
- Working understanding of traumatised adolescents, needs and vulnerabilities
Social Work Duties:
- Completing individual chronologies, victim profiles, witness and engagement plans.
- Direct contact work to build trusted relationships will require out of hours and weekend work in order to respond to predictable points of crisis and make the best opportunities of all critical l moments for children and young people
- Complete ongoing assessment and risk management plans.
- Respond to the needs of the Police investigation, joint visits, intelligence and information gathering
- Support/carrying out ABE interviews. these are not on off events over several weeks
- Arranging and coordinating ETAC, Strategy meeting, Court reports/representation.
Social Worker Requirements:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with children and young people
- Experience of ABE interviews
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with the Social Work England
Benefits of working with Pixel:
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme - Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Pixel Personnel have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on######### or email your CV to us at
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.
Posted 38 days ago