Secondary Supply Teacher
Tower Hamlets, London
£130 - £150 per day
Secondary Supply Teachers needed in Tower Hamlets
- Position: Supply Staff
- Key stage: 3 and 4
- Location: East London
- Start date: ASAP
- Hackney, East London
Athona work with Secondary Schools based in Tower Hamlets.
If you are looking to find a position for this academic year that allows flexibility in the days you would like to work this could be the right position for you!
Working on a supply enables you to work the days that suit you and also experience different schools to work with on a daily basis.
To work as a qualified supply teacher, schools will require experience and qualifications that relate to your specialist subject. The schools we work with are looking for teachers who can teach key stage 3 to 4.
Supply positions are available immediately with potential to become longer term if that would be something you would like to progress in to or if you would like to work on day to day basis this is always available too.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered).
- Recent and significant experience of teaching KS3 and KS4 to the highest standard
- An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels. (This will only apply potentially with long term roles, with daily roles this would not be required to plan and mark lessons).
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this role, or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on######### or email #########
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
Posted 8 days ago