Head of Digital Marketing (eCommerce) - Snodland | Zoek UK | 76855d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Digital Marketing (eCommerce)
Snodland, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Head of Digital Marketing
Generous salary + great benefits
KHR are partnered with an expeditiously growing eCommerce business that sells a multitude of products to their organically grown UK customer base.
As the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for the multi-million-pound advertising spend across all paid social platforms.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a multi-million pound budget on all paid social across Facebook/Instagram/TikTok (and any other platforms that may be used in the future)
- Optimising all aspects of the paid social activities including ad copy and creatives, targeting to maximise Return On Advertising Spend (ROAS) and minimise Cost Per Acquisition (CPA)
- Monitoring and analysing results from campaigns and the entire sales funnel, providing insight into campaign performance, forming data-driven recommendations to aid decision making
- Running A/B split tests and analysing the results
- Monitoring the paid social activity of competitors to give the business a competitive advantage
- Staying up to date with the latest Paid Social news and features, ensuring you take advantage of new opportunities in an efficient and timely manner
- Overseeing the management of influencers, affiliates and ambassadors, as well as the social community to ensure we are engaging with them and posting relevant content
If you have experience in completing the above tasks and think you could be the right fit for this exciting opportunity then please apply.
Alternatively, for more information please contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment on#########
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...