£40000 to £45000 per annum
- Territory: South Yorkshire
- British Manufacturer
- £40,000 to £45,000 Basic salary (experience dependent)
Mercury Hampton is working exclusively with this client.
A leading manufacturer of Engineered Metal Products for applications throughout numerous industrial sectors including oil & gas, wind, energy, structural engineering, OEM market and Rail. My client has been established for many years and hasa turnover in excess of £20 million.
Reporting directly to the Production Director the successful candidate will take responsibility of all HSE duties across UK and 3 other global sites covering South Yorkshire, Scotland and SOUTH UK This does not constitute to excess travel.
This is a site-based role that requires the regular revise of HSE Procedures and policies. As the Group HSE Manager you will be expected to report all near misses, and weekly reports to all levels across the business from shop floor to board level. You will be supported from the team above to give you the opportunity to change the HSE culture and develop a culture of engagement. We are looking to speak with candidates with strong engineering and communication skills.
- The successful candidate will have external sales experience from an associated sector i.e. mechanical seals, rotating equipment, pumps etc
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional ability to develop relationships, manage key accounts and develop new business
- You will have an eye for upselling / cross selling opportunities
- You will have excellent communication skills and able to communicate and sell to a wide variety of levels.
- A proven track record of business to business sales.
- An engineering qualification will be advantageous but not essential.
- Product training will be provided. Please click on the apply button or contact Mercury Hampton directly. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days, please note due to the anticipated volume of applications we are not able to reply to all unsuccessful candidates if you do not hear from me best of luck in your job search.
Posted 13 days ago