St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
£22k - 23k per year + excellent benefits
Breakfast Chef - 5 Straight Day Shifts per week with Luxury Hotel
Breakfast Chef. An opportunity has arisen at our client based in St. Albans for a Breakfast Chef to work the Breakfast Shift in this luxury Hotel. The role is five days from 7 and you will prepare breakfasts for the Hotel guests as well as prep duties for the main kitchen. The hours of work are from 0500 -1300.
- Reporting to the Head Chef
- Working straight shifts so no evening shifts, 5 days per week starting at 0500 hours
- Preparing Breakfast and prep for main kitchen
- You will be a reliable, enthusiastic chef with experience of working with all fresh food
- Able to work unsupervised
- Keen, enthusiastic, well presented and motivated
- Would Suit Mature Candidate or parent looking for straight shifts
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £23k Benefits+ live if required Meals & Uniform 28 days holiday Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Posted 21 days ago