Senior Nurse / Unit Manager - South Yorkshire | Zoek UK | 76b8c2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Nurse / Unit Manager - Rehabilitation Service
South Yorkshire, England
£34,706.88 - 46,275.84 per year + Excellent training and development
Permanent (Full time)
Unit Manager / Senior Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Registered Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health Nurse - RMN or Learning Disability Nurse - RNLD ) to take on a lead nurse role within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist care home for adults with complex needs in Sheffield. The Care Home has had a recent refurbishment to a very high standard. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the Care Home is very team orientated and the Manager has an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued. They are very proud of their recent GOOD CQC rating.
- Service Type: Specialist Care Home for adults with mental health, complex dementia and challenging behaviour
- Salary: £ per hour ( £34, - £46, per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours : Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, or 44 hours per week)
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
- Rated Good by CQC
Service Details: The Care Home is a 59-bedded home split across four units. They have one male-only unit providing long-term care and support for men who require a single-sex environment, perhaps due to disinhibition or challenging behaviour. The other three units provide specialist support for men and women with a range of complex needs.
The home cares for complex conditions including:
- Mental health
- Complex dementia
- Challenging behaviour
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. Nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
· Comprehensive induction programme
· On-going training and development
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· Good CQC rating
· 28 days annual leave
· Company pension scheme
· Free uniform
· Free car parking
· Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
· Paid enhanced DBS check
· RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
· Childcare vouchers
· Retail and leisure discounts
· Holiday discounts
· 2 for 1 cinema tickets
· Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
· Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on######### or email a copy of your CV to @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you readytowork covid-19 coronavirus
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...