Position: WordPress Developer Location: London Salary: 30-40k Ref: 9625-4185
Our client is a creative marketing and digital agency based in North London. They are one of the worlds leading agencies who specialise in the Hospitality sector and have a client list that includes many international organisations. Due to continued success they are looking to recruit a WordPress Developer to join the team.
They are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress developer to join the growing development team. Reporting to the CTO, you will work on a variety of projects for well-known brands. The role will include developing new websites and campaign pages along with general maintenance of existing client websites.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years working with WordPress
- Excellent PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap
- A working understanding of Gulp/Grunt, SASS, and GIT
- Experience developing cross-browser responsive websites
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility and security
- Team player with ‘can do’ attitude
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be organised and pro-active, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to think through and solve problems.
- Exemplary communication skills with an excellent standard of spoken and written English
Nice to Have’s
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile agency environment
- RESTful API development and consumption - JSON/XML/SOAP
- WordPress Plugin Development
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Posted 20 days ago