Associate Financial Planner
£30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus
Our client, Forth Capital, a successful, wellestablished International Wealth Management Company with an excellent record of success are expanding and opening a new office in Edinburgh. We are recruiting exclusively for our client with numerous roles across the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the financial services with minimum of level 4 diploma qualified:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work towards targets
- Working knowledge of financial CRM systems and provider portals
- Ability to understanding and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and common computer programmes
You will be working in conjunction with the senior wealth managers, helping to plan, implement and execute the annual business plan in line with the agreed individual targets. Other responsibilities include:
- A high percentage of AUM invested in SIPPs, expertise in the technical aspects of pensions is essential.
- The ability to communicate effectively and to build relationships with clients is crucial
- We do not subscribe to the model of separating the advice function and the investment management role, therefore an understanding of investment markets generally and our investment strategies in particular is required
- Although the focus of this role is servicing existing clients, the role involves creating referrals and leads
- To achieve the set Key Performance Indicators
- To achieve and maintain professional competence
- To achieve the requisite level of qualifications and maintain knowledge through Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- To manage existing client base and prospect resource on an ongoing basis
- To ensure all client portfolios are reviewed as per the set servicing agreement in line with clients changing risk attitudes
- Act in all times in line with the Companys values
Highly competitive salary
Comprehensive benefits package with great holidays
An excellent opportunity for a candidate with the right experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
If this role isnt quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Eden Scott is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment including positions within large Wealth Management or Financial Planning organisations to small consultancies.
Posted 34 days ago