Preston, Lancashire, England
£21k - 25k per year
Despatch Supervisor £21-25,000 per annum Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4pm Preston
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- Previous experience working in Despatch / Goods Out / Loading as a Supervisor/Team Leader etc
- Good computer skills
- Flexible towards working hours
- Strong leadership Skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time and attendance
You will be responsible for supervising and assisting the transport team on loading materials. Duties will include...
- Assist and advise the transport management to ensure vehicles are loaded safely and within weight restrictions.
- Follow the check sheets for the loading process, ensure jobs are complete and rectify any faults before reporting same faults to Manager & QC.
- Ensure all loading documents are returned back to the loader's office.
- Ensure no products leaves the premises without delivery notes and other relevant paperwork.
- Ensure delivery note is signed and dated clearly.
- All loads are secured and strapped down after loading the vehicles.
- Supervisor Daily/Weekly cleaning and housekeeping in your areas of responsibility's
- Ensure you and your staff follow Company HSE rules at all times
- Ensure equipment is checked daily and faults are reported on the check sheet.
Our client is a leading manufacturer within it's field. They are currently looking for a Goods Out Supervisor to oversee a busy department. Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial. View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn. APPH
Posted 3 days ago