Adult Community Learning & Employability Manager (Learning Disabilities)
£28000 - £28000 Per Annum
Domus Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively with a fantastic national charity to recruit for an Adult Community Learning & Employability Manager.
This charity supports individuals with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs and has a proven reputation for delivering high quality standards of care across their residential and supported living and community based services.
You will be tasked with the running of their day opportunities/creative learning centre in Ledbury which provides meaningful activities to develop skills and provide a platform for employment, volunteering and community involvement. Furthermore, the successful candidate will also be responsible for the supported employment project.
The successful candidate will be paid a salary of £28,000 per annum. This is a Monday-Friday role which will not involve working evenings or weekends!
- Overall management of the creative learning centre and supported employment project.
- Leading a team of tutors/facilitators who provide support to adults with a learning disability.
- Liasing with commissioners and local authorities with a view to expanding the service.
- Experience in a similar role involving day opportunities/learning and employability and/or supported employment projects.
- Previous management experience leading a team of tutors/facilitators.
- Experience in a learning disabilities background would be preferable, but candidates from a mental health/vulnerable adults background will also be considered.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please send your updated CV to**######### **or alternatively give James a call on######### !
Posted 47 days ago