Customer Service Administrator (specialist medical equipment)
Sheffield - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Sue Ross Recruitment are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator on behalf of a leading specialising manufacturing company based in the north side of Sheffield.
You will be joining a very friendly team with duties including;
* Handling customer communications while maintaining high standards of customer service
* Dealing with queries via telephone and email
* Providing high standards of after sales support
* Identifying new sales opportunities
* Liaising with internal teams to ensure relevant information is passed to customers
* Gaining and maintaining knowledge of company products and services
* Identifying and interpreting customer needs
* Working to set SLAs in response to call handling, response times and quality of service provided
To be considered for this role you will need to be dedicated to providing high standards of customer service, have a genuine passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectations, have the ability to communicate across all levels and be highly organised.
Our client is looking for applications from candidates with experience gained in a similar role. Alternatively, you could be a recent graduate who has medical/care/ business related qualifications but who is looking for an administrative based position.
This role is initially office based but upon successful completion of training/probation period there may be the opportunity for some remote working.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment