Regional Account Executive
£10000 to £25000 per annum OTE
Sales Operations Closing Date:
03/09/2019 Regional Account Executive - Bristol, Aztec West BS32 4ST
Salary - £25k base + £10k OTE
Now is a great time to join Virgin Media as a Regional Account Executive where you will own the Go To Market execution into MDU (Multi dwelling units) premises within a set region and ensure Virgin Media reaches its penetration targets.
- To work with Managing agents and landlords to create approved GTM plans and then Co-Ordinate VM to execute
- To identify buildings within territory that would be good opportunities for Project lightning and work with teams to obtain necessary wayleave and approvals
- To work across all VM sales channels to ensure we have the best approach to increase penetration of MDU’s To support all GTM channels by providing local insight and knowledge so VM can tailor its GTM approach based on customer requirements and competitor landscape
- To Be the face of VM within in the region and keep up to date with competitor insight and any changes to the MDU environment
- Deliver to on Key Performance Indicators and objectives set out on a monthly basis
- Understanding of the wayleave process and the telecommunications code in order to on board landlords within the private market
- Drive increase in relationship scores across owned and supported accounts
- Ensure all personal activity and behaviour is consistent with being a role model for VM
- Ensure all reporting and forecasting back to the business is accurate and in line with expectations set out by the management team
- Ensure that all administration and written documentation produced is of an acceptable standard
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Required critical competencies and behaviours
- Achieving sales targets and working to KPI’s Outbound/cold prospecting/business development skills
- Entrepreneurial approach with desire to change the status quo
- Professional with experience of working with external organisations
- A positive attitude and behaviour
- Desire and ability to understand trends and customer drivers within the property market
- Some experience of working with Landlords/Freeholders
- Some experience of working within commercial/enterprise/private markets
- Good interpersonal and communication skills Evidence and clear potential to meet and exceed demanding targets Evidence of ability to work to tight timescales and deliver high quality work
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail
- Clear evidence of working within sales/account management/business development/property management
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Qualified to degree level or with relevant account management experience in a similar environment
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!
Posted 26 days ago