Registered Nurse - Brighton | Zoek UK | 77e6ca0dde2a40ed98f6e0089f5cd89b
£24.50 to £27.50 PerHour
Our mission at Coast HealthCare is to support our clients and their residents to live a fulfilling and dignified life. We supply to Nursing Homes, Care Homes Residential Homes, Learning Disability Units and Mental Health Units. Coast Healthcare are looking for Nurses in Sussex to work in a variety of homes supporting our clients and their residents to live a fulfilling and dignified life
Are you engaging, compassionate and enjoy making a difference?
- You must have a current NMC registration.
- Have at least six months Uk based care experience.
- Have valid right to work within the UK.
- A good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
- Pride yourself on delivering outstanding care while supporting and encouraging the team around you.
- Be an effective communicator.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay - Enhanced rates for weekends and Bank Holidays - Up to £ p/h!
- Flexible working to suite you.
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD)– E learning and In-House training.
- We can support you with your Re validation.
- Free Uniform.
- LTD Companies welcome.
- Weekly pay.
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme.
Posted 14 days ago