Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor Full Time
Role: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Hours: 42.5 hours, Full time working 5 days out of 7 between the hours of 7am 8pm
Location: Preston Brook, Runcorn
Contract: Temp (until Jan 2020 with possible permanent opportunities)
Pay: £8.83 per hour (paid weekly)
Start date: 16th September 2019
Are you passionate about customer service? Do you pride yourself in delivering the best standard of service and always go the extra mile to achieve targets?
You will be working to promote and represent a well known and reputable brand to deliver a high standard of customer service to customers calling from outside of the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Speaking to customers over the telephone and placing orders for clothing, homeware, flowers, furniture and food.
- Processing and replying to customer emails.
- Inputting orders on the inhouse computer system.
- Taking credit and debit card payments from customers.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries
- Using multiple systems including inhouse systems, emails and excel
- Tracking orders via carrier systems
Ideally, you will come from a customer service background, or be willing and determined to learn to be a great customer service advisor
You must also be able to pass a credit check and DBS check.
KEYWORDS: CUSTOMER SERVICE, RUNCORN, SALES, SERVICE, CUSTOMER, CALL CENTRE
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Posted 34 days ago