Hearing Aid Dispenser
£25,000 pa to £30,000 pa + bonus (£10k circa pa)
As an Audiologist within this service, you will be travelling around your region, visiting around 5 patients per day. You’ll be using the very best equipment available, conducting hearing tests in the patient’s own environment. You’ll be responsible for making real life differences regarding their hearing, assessing their needs more accurately and providing the very best service possible.
All routes and appointments are booked by a dedicated scheduling team and you will receive full support from an in-house clinical services team; many of the team are qualified Audiologists, or Hearing Assistants with real-life clinical exposure.
The successful candidate will be motivated and focused on helping patients. This is a customer-focused role where commitment to ensuring the highest levels of services is expected.
- Driving License (2+ years’ experience)
- HCPC Registered Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser (non-registered candidates will be considered, if you are happy to register and/or complete relevant Dispensing Aptitude tests)
- Ability to work Monday to Friday (minimum of three days per week – no weekends)
BSc or Foundation Degree in Hearing Sciences/Audiology
- Basic salary between £25,000 pa and £30,000 pa
- Additional bonus, made from AQP and Private appointments, up to £12,000-£15,000 pa
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- Flexibility (part time contracts available, centred around you)
- Company Car available, usually a Volvo V40 or 60, with a top range of gadgets and safety features
- You will be provided with a company phone and laptop/tablet
- Latest equipment provided
- Professional fees paid
- 5% contribution pension
- Employee discounts
- Who are we?
With over a decade placing only the finest healthcare staff into positions throughout the NHS and private sector, Your World Healthcare is a leading supplier of healthcare professionals in the UK. Not quite the job you're looking for? Our specialist Permanent Recruitment Team sources hundreds of high calibre clinical roles throughout the UK.
We supply to 280 NHS Trusts and CCGs, and 338 private healthcare organisations within the UK. In 2016, Your World provided our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
To apply for this role or to find out more about Your World's diverse range of permanent clinical jobs, contact our team on######### or email Tom Peppiatt at ######### .
Posted 3 days ago