Validation Engineer High Tech / Low Volume Manufacturing
£40000 - £50000 per annum
We have a superb opportunity for a Validation Engineer to join one of Cambridges hottest technology companies who are currently going through a period of rapid growth and expansion in their purposebuilt R&D and Manufacturing centre!
The role of Validation Engineer will see you being part of a multidisciplinary manufacturing team testing and integrating innovative and complex electromechanical products and systems. The successful candidate will have previous experience with process and equipment validation in a low volume, high tech electromechanical instrumentation manufacturing environment.
You will be offered a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant opportunities to develop your career and skills in this successful and growing company. You certainly wont get bored! You will be working for a company who, through their technology, make a difference to the health of all of us!
You must have previous experience performing Validation of electromechanical low volume products and systems.
Experience of working in the medical devices Industry beneficial.
Requirements for Validation Engineer (High Tech, Low volume manufacturing)
- Good Relevant Degree (2.1 minimum grade) e.g. Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineer, mechatronics, Control, etc.
- Proven experience working as an Equipment Engineer, Validation Engineer, manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer in a high technology low volume manufacturing environment
- Skilled in Process and equipment Validation (eg. FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ and PQ)
- Working in medical devices industry, particularly ISO13485 and/or FDA CFR21 Part 820 manufacturing environment beneficial
- Experience working within new or established production environments
- Lean and Six Sigma knowledge beneficial
Posted 10 days ago