Nottingham, Highland, Scotland
£22k - 22.5k per year + bonus
Assistant Manager - Nottingham up to £22,500 + Bonus
Fast paced fresh food chain, with unbelievably fresh food and trendy sites. Looking to speak with capable Assistant Managers who have a passion for food service. This company have a strong footprint in the UK, with 12 sites and view to open more. If you are enthusiastic and looking for growth this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Ideally you will be from either a QSR or Grab and Go background
The benefits of the Assistant Manager!
- The chance to join a growing company
- The chance to be part of a trendy and innovative concept
- Competitive salary of up to £22,500
- The chance to work with likeminded professionals
- An opportunity to grow and train develop others
The role of the Assistant Manager!
- Stock management (Ordering, stock management, weekly stock take)
- Quality control (Regular food quality checks, ensuring consistency in food quality)
- Opening and closing procedures (Cashing out, banking, cleaning and closing checks
- Ensuring constant high quality of work by motivating the team and giving constructive feedback
- Working on a constant improvement of team training and ensuring the high quality of training for new employees (testing and graduating team members, giving them cross training)
- Creating an enjoyable atmosphere
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Hannah!
Posted 21 days ago