Are you looking for a role in an exciting business where new product launch is the norm?
- We are passionate that our new product quality and build levels are the shortest and most efficient that we can achieve, this is where you may come in!
- About Tharsus
- We are one of Europe's fastest growing technology businesses, helping companies develop and manufacture emerging robotic and machine technologies to disrupt, lead and grow their markets.
- The business has been developing and evolving for a number of years, recently winning ‘company of the year for North Tyneside and Northumberland'. We have come to the end of the beginning of the Tharsus journey and the business is really accelerating.
- In the last few years we've grown massively, we doubled in size last year and so we are looking for people who share our passion for technology and innovation to join the team and grow with us.
- As a result of this we are building our team with the addition of another Engineer to our Pilot Manufacturing (New Product Introduction) team. We have a great ‘can do' culture, with our people being given real responsibility early on in their career.
- We work in an enviable location with a great quality of life in Blyth, South East Northumberland.
- What you'll do:
- You'll be working at a fast pace, as part of the New Product Introduction (NPI) Team you'll work on all early stage product manufacturing activities within the business. You'll work in true collaboration with our Design, Manufacture, Supply Chain Teams and our customers. You'll be responsible for delivering products to the agreed quality and build levels in the shortest and most efficient manner. You will plan for manufacture, undertake pilot builds, then train and support production in the handover to manufacture. By creating a stable technical data set and build methodology you'll then transfer that directly to the main manufacturing team. You'll be juggling several work streams at once and will find that working with an incomplete data set and unknowns is the norm.
- We'd love you to have:
- A Degree in Engineering and broad technical knowledge of a range of engineering functions and procedures. A practical and logical approach to problem-solving. Experience interfacing with customers that has fine-tuned your interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. You'll work well under pressure and take on new challenges with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- In return you'll get:
- An unparalleled opportunity to see the results of your projects moving into production and on to satisfied customers.
- The chance to join a growing business and be a contributing factor to its success where your achievement will be visible and recognised.
- The opportunity to work throughout the business using your knowledge and skills while constantly exploring and developing on your ideas.
- We also offer an environment of continuous learning, achievement and progression because we believe that you should never stop learning and growing.
- Great employee benefits
- Competitive salary. Company and employee contribution pension scheme. Salary sacrifice schemes including the option to purchasing Additional Annual Leave, Bike to Work. Introduce a Colleague scheme (and get up to £1000!). Subsidised staff social events. Early finish on a Friday. 25 days holiday per year & you'll never have to work on your birthday.
Posted 34 days ago