Newham, Northumberland, England
£100.00 to £115.00
Unspecified (Full time)
Salary: £100 - 115 per day
Reference: DXU SCITECH2612
London Borough of Newham
Pay: £100 - £115 per day
(Salary is dependent on experience, training and / or qualifications)
Contract Dates: October 2021
Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Science Technician at a co-educational community secondary school in Newham. This Science Technician position is required for an October 2021 start. The successful Science Technician will be required to work full time, 5 days per week.
• Science Technician
• Full Time
• Experience required
• For students aged 11 – 18
• The school is an inclusive, welcoming, and safe environment in which to learn
• Vision is to continue to serve local people by offering excellence in educational opportunities
• The school will do everything possible to nurture the talents and abilities of all their young people
To be considered for this Science Technician position, you will:
• Have experience working as a Science Technician
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online EduCompli training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Science Technician who is organised, meticulous and has previous management experience and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact SMART Secondary on#########
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.