Internal Communications Manager
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are working with a well-known luxury retail brand to find an experienced Internal Communications Manager to lead on all internal comms content for the business at the Group level.
- You will be a strong internal communicator, be able to create engaging, compelling and informative content for internal audiences.
- You will be the day-to-day support for the group intranet and other technologies.
- Manage the administration working closely with Lumapps and IT, keeping abreast of Lumapps roadmap and raise regional concerns/tool inadequacies.
- Provide support in developing/ leveraging communication technologies and how to animate content across channels in the most effective way possible.
- Synthesize platform analytics in order both to adapt and develop technologies and "tell a story" of the organisation’s employee engagement.
- Global content creation across company updates and corporate topics, such as sustainability, D&I, social commitment, arts & culture, insights & innovations, HR strategic topics and management of French translations.
- You must be fluent in English and French (written and verbal).
If you have the experience and are interested in discussing further please apply ASAP with your current CV.