£8.15 - £8.60 per hour
- Pay: £8.15 £8.60 per hour
- Role Overview:As a Support worker you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities and Autism as well as mental health issues to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
- Requirements:Support Workers in this location, experience is essential and you must also hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle due to the location of the service.
- Typical Shift patters: 9.30am 5.30pm two days per week, some weekends would also be included on a rota basis.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS** & Holiday
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend bonus between £250 £750 *T&Cs Apply
If you are interested in this role, please click to Apply or give us a call on#########
- Click Apply to complete our one page applicationAll applications & CVs received are reviewed on a daily basis.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 8 days ago