Cover Supervisor? looking for roles in Kent? APPLY HERE! - Kenton | Zoek UK
Cover Supervisor? looking for roles in Kent? APPLY HERE!
Kenton, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
£80 - £130 per day + Flexible working hours/days
Contract (Zero Hour)
Are you a Cover Supervisor? Looking for roles within Kent?
Prospero Teaching are working with various secondary schools in Kent.
This position is for a cover supervisor (experience non essential) in various schools on a temporary / day 2 day basis.
To be put forward for roles that come available you must be able to control behaviour within classrooms. Ensure students get on with work in an effective manner. if you are looking to improve and evolve as a teacher Prospero Teaching also has a learning and development team that will be able to help you develop as a cover supervisor whilst you are with us.
Cover Supervisor Information:
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
- Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- Reporting back as appropriate using the school's agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
Cover Supervisor Contract Details:
Type of work:Covering Absent Teachers (All year groups)
Contract or position starting date:September 2020
Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm):Temporary (Adhoc)
Full time/part time:Full-time / part-time
Minimum rate of pay: £80 per day.
Hours: 8am - 3:30pm or 4:00pm (This can vary depending on school)
Cover Supervisor Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Passion for teaching
- GCSE's (Minimum)
- Preferred to have experience teaching or covering previously
- Geniune interest
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Posted 41 days ago