EYFS TA, Primary, Kingston Upon Thames, Full time.
Kingston upon Thames, UK
£60 - £75 per day
I am working with an infant school based in the London Borough of Kingston who are looking to appoint a highly skilled Early Years Nursery Nurse/TA to join their team for September 2019. I am looking for a committed and inspiring EYFS practitioner, you'll be joining a well-resourced school committed to quality Early Years pedagogy.
The school is situated just short distance from Kingston town centre making is very accessible via public transport, the school do have parking but it is very limited. The school have a very supportive SLT who have been at the school for a number of years and are looking for someone to go above and beyond to ensure the children are getting the best education.
The school have imaginative, creative and enthusiastic children and an inspiring curriculum to match. The successful candidate will be appointed as an Early Years Educator for pupils within our Early Years setting.
The school can offer:
- A nurturing and all-round academic school.
- Motivated, well-rounded and excited children, eager to learn.
- A team of motivated and committed staff.
- CPD throughout the year.
To be considered you must hit the following criteria:
- Hold a Certificate of NNEB/BTEC/NVQL2 (Child development) or Degree in a related education field.
- Have English and Maths GCSE grade C or above.
- At least 2 years' experience in a School/Nursery setting.
- The ability to use own initiative, take responsibility and develop positive and strong relationships with children and adults.
- Enjoy the challenge of a dynamic and creative curriculum.
- DBS on the update service.
Posted 19 days ago