Life Science Strategy Consultant
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Executive Insight continues to grow in London and we are looking for talented individuals to support our client and company development!
Executive Insight is an award-winning specialized healthcare consulting firm supporting bio-pharmaceutical companies to successfully prepare, launch and commercialize their products.
Honesty, freedom and caring are the key values of our international team of consultants. We strongly believe in collaboration: while talented individuals and their accomplishments are more important than ever, excellence can only be reached if all ideas and resources are channeled for exceptional team delivery. Therefore we work in a non-hierarchical and open environment driven by teamwork, trust and a spirit of intellectual curiosity.
The value of our consultants derives from their passion to defend the right solution for the client and the experience to know that there is more than just one way to reach the best outcome. As a Consultant with Executive Insight, you will join an international, dynamic and growing team with a strong scienfic background. You will work in close collaboration with our experienced and diverse team in Zurich. As part of a small team you will see project's outcomes and can demonstrate true accountability.
Successful candidates for the Consultant position will work on various projects, but are typically responsible for:
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand healthcare systems, stakeholder needs and perspectives, as well as specific business challenges such as . market access, pricing and reimbursement requirements, successful KOL engagement strategies, or product portfolio analysis
- Conducting rigorous qualitative or quantitative data analysis to derive valuable insights on clinical, humanistic and economic product value, as well as understand disease specific stakeholder needs and challenges
- Support the development of physician, patient, payer or policy maker specific engagement strategies to optimize a product's commercialization success
- Conducting telephone interviews or support the moderation of advisory boards with client employees, management team members and external stakeholders
- Preparing business presentations, communications, and client internal and external training aids
This role will further expose consultants to business issues specific to our field enabling them to continuously develop in a specialized consulting environment working on projects addressing market access, medical affairs, health policy and commercial models. For this purpose, professional growth will be framed and supported by a project manager and a coach providing supervision, guidance and feedback.
The right individual for a Consultant at Executive Insight will benefit from the following qualities:
- Solid academic performance (combination of a science and a business degree is a plus)
- Minimum 2 years consulting experience and/or work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in our specific focus
- Teaming, relationship building and curiosity coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Structured, results oriented and flexible working style
- Fluency in English; any other language would be a plus
- Candidates must have a valid UK work permit
Respect for individual opinions, viewpoints, analysis and the value of teamwork is at the core of how Executive Insight works. In-depth expertise, long-term relationship building and reliability are the foundations of our achievements and reputation.
We understand that selecting and retaining the right individuals are the most crucial element of our success. This is why we place a high priority on our recruiting process and in the development of our professionals.
We are currently not considering any profiles submitted by recruitment agencies.