£354.00 - £355.00 per day
Opportunities like this dont come around often would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
- Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Business Analyst to join their growing team in West Strand on an initial 3month contract. This role pays £355.00 per day.
- The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
- The Role
Within the Business Analyst role, youll be responsible for:
- Requirements management.
- Process development and business change.
- Supporting the project manager in identifying project stakeholders, defining the project scope and its business justification.
To succeed within the Business Analyst role, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Experience of gathering and documenting requirements for technical projects.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a related discipline.
- Industry recognised qualifications such as ITIL Foundations (or other), BCS BA Diploma or Six Sigma or equivalent.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Business Analyst, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the apply now button.
- ***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 24 days ago