Unqualified Teacher NG3
£55 - £70 per day
Please ensure you read this advert in detail before applying
- **Secondary Cover Supervisors required for a Secondary school in the Nottingham.
- Please note, you will be the only adult in the classroom and must be confident to manage the behaviour of 25+ students at a time.**
- Are you looking for a Flexible Position starting immediately?
- Are you a graduate of Business, English, Maths, Science, History, Geography, Sociology or Psychology?
- Do you have a desire to work in the education sector / aspiring teacher?
- If you have answered yes to the above questions then registering for Teaching Personnel should be your next step. Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a 'Good' school in the ng3 area of Nottingham. We are supporting this school by recruiting cover supervisors who are able and willing to cover lessons on an hourly, adhoc basis.
Due to the flexible nature of this role candidates who can drive or who live within or close to ng3 are best placed to apply for this role.
If the above post is not suitable for you the its good to know that Teaching personnel are working with a number of secondary schools across Nottingham to help them in a number of ways such as:
- Supply cover staff to cover lessons and sickness in school both day to day and long term positions available
- Recruit future teachers / aspiring teachers to support schools recruitment drive
- Support schools with extra interventions i.e 1:1 academic tutoring or Sport Coach
If you wish to discuss the above opportunity or any of the work that Teaching Personnel may be able to offer you, then get in touch.
- Candidates will;
- * Be able to start work in immediately
- * Need to have an enhanced DBS Disclosure with an Updates Service Subscription (Or be willing to complete one at a cost of £44)
- * Have excellent attention to detail and be able to focus on multiple things at once
- * Be able to commit to a minimum of 3 Days per week
- Main Responsibilities will include;
- * Ensuring students enter and leave the classroom in a leisurely manner
- * Take the register
- * Maintain a positive learning environment
- * Hand out and collect all set work and ensure it has been completed by all students
- * Ensure all students are on task/completing the set work
- * Ensure volume levels in the classroom are kept to a minimum
- If you are interested, please apply today. You must fit the criteria and only successful candidates will be contacted.
- I am happy to answer questions regarding this role. I will only release the name of the school to successful candidates.
To apply, please follow the link below.
Posted 19 days ago