Project Manager / Programme Manager Global Business
£40000 - £80000 per annum
Do you like to work at the forefront of technology? Do you want to develop your skills and experience within a global business? Do you want to manage project developing products that make the world a safer place? If you answer yes to these questions, then this could be the role for you
- The Background
- One of the largest UK employers within the Defence sector is, due to project wins, looking for a number of Project and Programme Managers to join their growing team this business works on projects and products that truly are at the cutting edge of technology.
- The Role
- As one of their Project / Programme Managers youll take ownership of key engineering development projects and ensuring they are completed on time and in budget. These projects, depending on your level, could be multi hundred millionpound projects.
- To succeed as a Project / Programme Manager within the business its essential that youll have previous project management experience within an engineering environment. Ideally this experience will be from within an aerospace / defence business, but other safety critical industries would be considered. Any experience of Earned Value / EVM would certainly hold you in good stead. Please do NOT apply if you dont have a project management background within engineering.
- As a Project / Programme Manager youll receive a competitive salary of up to £80,000 (dependent on the specific role) along with pension, flexible working and every other Friday off. In addition, the company is committed to both training and development along with career progression.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader so if youre interested please send through your CV through by clicking the Apply Now button
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 38 days ago